We are open to viewings of properties at Forbes Place by appointment only.
We have put some measures in place to keep visitors, residents and tradesmen safe which include;
- Staff will be onsite however Lettings Suite will be locked with access permitted to staff only.
- Viewings by appointment only. Any unannounced visitors will be turned away.
- Viewers will be required to complete our COVID-19 visitor questionnaire prior to their appointment.
- Visits will be delayed for those who are shielding, showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any visits to properties or offices.
- All viewers will be asked to bring with them their own face covering and gloves. Face coverings are mandatory and failure to wear one will mean the property viewing will not go-ahead.
- All parties viewing a property will be asked to use alcohol based hand rub (hand sanitiser) before entering a property, with internal doors opened and surfaces also having been wiped down before entering.
- One person permitted to lift carts, customers encouraged to use the lift and staff to use stairs.
- Parcel delivery service out of action to abide to physical distancing rules.
- We are doing remote move in appointments, but rest assured we still have staff onsite Monday to Friday for any queries and we will be sure to provide a warm welcome over the phone once you have settled in.
- We are also doing remote check out appointments, and as above we will have staff onsite for any queries. We will be sure to bid you farewell and a safe onward journey over the phone.
- Our Tradesman will be required to answer our COVID-19 visitor questionnaire ahead of access when carrying out essential and non-essential maintenance works, giving all residents comfort the necessary safety precautions and guidance is being adhered to.
- Residents will be asked to complete COVID-19 related questions at the time of reporting a maintenance issue to ensure access by Tradesman and staff is safe to do so.
View available properties now!